Detalles del puesto
Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As a Learning Content Manager, you are responsible for the health of the content library and curriculum catalog. You will help shape the process and tools for organizing, tagging, discoverability, versioning, and updating educational content. As we roll out a new Learning Management System, you will help define the processes that will enable rapid content development, templatization, modularization and reuse, as well as versioning and localization , and continuous improvement.
This role has flexibility to be 100% remote.
- Create, train, and provide feedback to instructors, learning designers and delivery support on processes for content organization, tagging and discoverability.
- Develop and maintain naming conventions and product documentation for the product library.
- Set, configure, and maintain LMS settings for learning content access and reuse.
- Continually review and document content development processes within LMS and other authoring tools to ensure content production, review, and maintenance are highest quality possible.
- Work with product managers and Sr Assessment and Evaluation Specialist to regularly analyze and report on content health, usage and impact on learning.
- Where needed, work with 3rd party tools and content, to ensure external content is interoperable and integrates smoothly with learning systems.
- Work with LMS, CMS, SIS or other learning tech stack vendors to advocate for improved functionality and features within their products, as well as stay abreast of new features.
- Develop processes and manage communications for notifying stakeholders about online content updates.
- Ensure educational content is available for all deliveries and escalate technical support issues as needed.
- Support onboarding of vendors on content authoring or access to content library as needed.
- Lead the migration of content from the current LMS to the incoming LMS, including managing contractors and vendors as needed.
- Review existing non-LMS content (e.g. Google Drive, GitHub) and set policies for content archival, migration, and necessary exceptions.
- Support the localization of content, including processes for accessing base content and uploading new content and localization frameworks into the LMS.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our ideal candidate comes with at least 2 years of experience in LMS/LCMS or content library management. They are passionate about ensuring that the highest quality learning experiences are available to students through efficient and organized systems and processes. Ideally the candidate will have
- Experience with LMS/LCMS and authoring tools administration
- Detail oriented and highly organized mindset and toolset
- Familiarity with learning industry standards (eg., SCORM, xAPI, LTI, etc.)
- Experience managing a content library, including organization, tagging, and documentation
- Ability to be a thought leader in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Experience training instructors and content authors in LMS features and processes a plus
- Experience with Tableau and other data visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience with Google Docs, GitHub, and other content management tools and practices is a plus.
- Degree or experience in instructional design, library science, information systems, or related fields preferred.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.