Detalles del puesto
Job Description – Sr. System/Wintel Admin
Title: Sr. System/Wintel Admin
Immediate Supervisor: Service Delivery Manager
The Sr. System/Wintel Admin role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the inhouse information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by managing, monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems, Servers. The Senior Systems Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments. This individual will also mentor and provide guidance to the Desktop support staff.
Strategy & Planning
• Collaborate with network, DB and Desktop staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
• Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
• Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing IT systems; implement strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
• Act as a point of contact and report to ITSCM to perform system and security audits,
•Align yourself as in when required to meet IT Security requirements and compliance requirement
• Ensure system connectivity of all systems, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
• Create and maintain documentation, Knowledge Article as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
• Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
• Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
• Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports. • Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
• Provide guidance and assign tasks to System Engineers
Acquisition & Deployment
• Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
• Deploy regular patch updates to all servers, maintain and update required resource for smooth functioning of servers.
• Interact with Global team for Wintel related projects to update all servers according to Adecco global IT standards.
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-related products and services.
Knowledge & Experience • Maintain the company's network and connections to the Intranet, Extranet and Internet. • Ensure optimal configuration and use of the network, Intranet and Internet connections. • Maintain a highly available infrastructure, Internet connectivity and file servers. • Maintain the security of the IT infrastructure against viruses, spyware and malware attacks. • Provide server management & troubleshooting support using remote tools. • should have experience in administering Microsoft Windows servers with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File server, Print Server and Group Policies. • Strong experience in administering Virtualized Environment using Hyper-V, VMWare, Vx-Rail. • Skills in configuration and troubleshooting and upgrading of various operating systems like Windows 2008 R2, 2012, 2016 as well as patch management. • Experience in managing Windows Server Backup procedures and configuration. • Experience in managing MDaemon mail server & Microsoft Exchange office 365. • Monitoring and troubleshooting issues related to Server, Desktop, Backup & Antivirus. • Monitoring and Managing Backup issues of servers. • Should have good working experience on RAID management and Array controller. • Should have good knowledge & troubleshooting skills on MS Clusters, Windows Load Balancing. • Preferred to have working knowledge of cloud technology (Azure). • Should have expertise in backup products & expertise in protocol suite and command line utilities. • Should have worked with OEM hardware (DELL/HP/IBM), & remote connectivity tools. • Should have worked with more than one patching (SCCM,WSUS & SMS) & antivirus tools. • Knowledge of Windows Registry, including knowledge of modifying system. • Registry to support installed applications and document configuration. • Good Knowledge on FSMO Roles assignment in AD environment. • Should have worked on Change Management process.
• Good Proficiency in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning.
• Provide valid comments, justification, RCA and Action Plan for all overdue and work with relevant stakeholders to ensure timely and proper resolution of all overdue issues.
• Must be aware of incident management, change management, configuration and asset management, vendor management and problem management
• Take total ownership of IT service now queue, ensure to track and monitor the it Service Now queues and make sure SLA is met and there is no SLA breach
• Review/Verify the health of critical processes such as change, incident, Server Health Check, Patch Management, User id & Shared ID management with the help of Wintel Team
• Handle Inventory Management and request Delivery teams to review & update CMDB on a timely manner.
• Ensure that Compliance requirements such as employee on/off boarding, Data Privacy Education (especially linked to regulatory Compliance), Infrastructure Security Requirements are tracked and monitored.
• Act as audit response focal. Provide pre-audit and post-audit support for both internal audits and external audits to understand and fulfil data requests, understand findings/conditions and to establish rightful ownership of the issues.
• Create Knowledge DB for all the process and activities performed
• Coordinate with other teams to ensure IT Services are running smoothly
• Manage DSE Team and report to SDM.
• Handle escalation from user and coordinate and report to management.
• Proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software systems, applications, and related products.
• Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and general software management best practices.
• Must have Good IT Security awareness
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
• Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Vendor Negotiation skills and must be capable to interact with IT Vendors and contractors
• Sr. System/Wintel Admin will have a bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience.
• ITIL Certification must
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.