Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join the Platform Operations team.
As a Cloud Engineer you will be part of the Platform Operations team building and maintaining Cloud platform infrastructure being used by the group to supports Adecco’s new digital and web-based products, working with best practices, group compliance & protocols.
- Design and develop infrastructure as code; Terraform, ARM.
- Ability to automate pipelines, repeating workflows; experience in scripting languages
- Experience with Pipeline tools, Azure DevOps, GitHub etc.
- Java/Go/Node or any other compiled-language experience are appreciated
- Awareness of, and ability to reason about, modern software & systems architectures, including load-balancing, performance tuning, availability, business continuity, fault tolerant distributed systems, microservices, and so on
- Provide input into the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
- Independent and self-managed but shines when in a team, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.
- Team player, intellectual curiosity to develop innovative solution and patience to deliver.
- The establishment of working relationships based on collaboration, trust, and open communication to encourage co-innovation and service improvement with cloud service providers.
- Experience in Cloud architecture and adoption patterns. Microsoft Azure is most relevant but experiences in AWS or other cloud provider are useful as well.
- Experience with enterprise level monitoring, alerting and notifications (Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace, and PagerDuty)
- Good Knowledge of distributed systems and cloud implementations with a proven track record in Performance, Scalability, and Resiliency
- Experience with the development workflow using tools like IDE’s, Git, Docker, CI/CD pipelines, artefact registries, and cloud resources.
- Should be able to collaborate and work with global teams
- Able to work across organisational boundaries and dotted line reporting structures
- Sounds working knowledge and experience of 2nd/3rd line, O/S, Infrastructure, Storage and technology platform support.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- ITIL certification is a plus
At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Occasional (up to 20%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.