Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Career Assistant - Frontend Developer (React.js/TypeScript)
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for our Career Assistant product.
The Career Assistant is the next generation job market intelligence, that will ensure we reach and engage with the right candidates and gives them the best job opportunities.
Our goal is to deliver a truly innovative digital experience for our audiences (associates, candidates, clients., etc.) by leveraging use of the best in-class solutions and technologies.
As a Frontend Developer, you will sit within the Digital Product Organization and work alongside us to help shape the future direction of the Adecco Group and our brands.
You will be the working in a high performing agile development team that will include cross-functional skill sets and tools to work autonomously.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Develop, integrate and enhance products for our global Product Organization
- Write clean code on the front-end
- Maintain change control over the code base
- Create automated tests as part of the implementation
- Collaborate proactively with your colleagues
- 1+ years of experience using React.js (and various state management libraries designed for it: Redux, MobX, and/or Recoil)
- 1+ years of experience working with TypeScript
- Use of best practices in code: formatting, clean code, testing and code review
- Experience working with Agile principles and best practices
- Experience working in multinational teams
- Good time management skills
- Real passion of coding and technology
- A degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Experience with Jest Testing Framework
- Experience with the node.js ecosystem
- Deep knowledge of Webpack
- Experience using REST APIs
Nice to have
- Experience with other front-end libraries/frameworks: Angular, AngularJS, Ember, Svelte, Vue
- Experience working with Azure Technologies
- Basic backend experience
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.