Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
- Support, maintain and drive long-term roadmap of overall opportunities and initiatives within the assigned portfolios in strong alignment with the stakeholders (Demand Managers, business Partners, Project Managers, etc)
- Provide holistic perspective and multiyear focus on the assigned portfolio to facilitate fact-based prioritization by senior management
- Align portfolio(s), including timeline, resources, scope with regional/global counterparts and global stakeholders
- Liaise with functional stakeholders (e.g. QA team, vendor mgmt., finance), align supply and demand (e.g., resources, funding) and ensure that project artefacts follow Adecco standards and that Project Managers are duly supported.
- Report on current status of the assigned portfolios in alignment with Key Stakeholders and following agreed tools and methodology
- In general ensure that the operations of projects within the assigned portfolio/s are following agreed standards, artifacts, templates, best practice, tooling and ensure that a common standard quality is maintained. Eventually being the “to go person” for all PMs within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure completeness and consistency of proposals/initiatives, validate proposals with key IT contacts as appropriate and add them to the portfolio as categorized ideas
- Facilitate evaluation and scoring (value, risk, complexity) of new proposals as well as the prioritization of initiatives
- Review resource capacity and budget constraints and identify/recommend conflict resolution
- Support the PM to assess validate that risk, value and priority are still valid; re-validate timing and resource needs of the initiative as well as possible constraints; facilitate identification of project management methodology or triage process; trigger new projects (book resources & budget, communicate decisions)
- Consolidate and report on program and project performance. Provide feedback to the project and program managers and/or sponsors on the performance and identify and drive corrective actions.
- Provide an independent feedback to the management to facilitate better delivery and overall project risk management
- Prepare reports on portfolios for the management of IT as well as for business together with IT portfolio owners
- Review and monitor business cases for all investments, facilitate the authorization and approval of business case in the due approval governance body
- Prepare and facilitate governance meetings: provide overview of status of projects as well as new proposals with priorities, resource and budget constraints, final business case review, overall portfolio health and statistics, maintain vs. enhance the business statistics, benefits review
- Understand current portfolio (maintain the business) and facilitate the gathering of data; ensuring that portfolio has consistent data over all the initiatives, maintain roadmap of approved and proposed initiatives according to common templates
- Facilitate discussions with portfolio owner on current portfolio, act on recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Work in close collaboration with IT Financial management including the support of the budgeting and forecasting as well as reporting of project/program budgets
- Provide general support and steer to the Project managers in all the Project support activities, being the trusted advisor to ensure that process are duly followed and project managers can focus on delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in a (Project) Management or Portfolio Management position with comparable complexity and reporting to senior management
- Experience in driving change and pursuing targets beyond administrative activities
- Good understanding of IT and digital projects
- Communicating and Contributing at executive level
- Proven experience in positively influencing key decision makers / stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
- Project methods, planning and reporting
- Recognized achievement in delivering to a strategic agenda
- Travel Requirement:
- Strong business and political acumen, pragmatic leadership mindset of enabling and driving quality delivery with multiyear focus – also in complex organizational settings
- Good in direct and indirect leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures, able to establish relationships across geographical boundaries and within own sphere of influence
- Proactive, problem solving approach and service minded.
- University Degree in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
- Extended experience in Project and program management in a multi initiatives and multi-priority environment
- PM certification nice to have (PMP or PRINCE2)
- English (Expert), any additional language is advantageous
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.