Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging internal and external data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of end-to-end experiences which Adecco Group will offer to candidates, clients and the broader public in the future. The organization is structured around three platforms, each serving a specific audience: the client platform, the candidate platform and the data-driven people intelligence platform. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client and candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us.
We are looking for a Data Product Manager who takes accountability for the success of a product across its lifecycle. Based on market insights, user needs and a broad set of internal and external data sets, you will translate demands for your product, define requirements, develop and deliver releases and deploy your product across countries and functions. The product manager partners with countries and leads implementation with cross-functional teams.
As Data Product Manager you are responsible for designing and developing strategic data products to provide internal and external leaders with labour market insights, forecasts and recommendations with which to execute strategic decision-making. The People Intelligence Platform’s core innovative strength is rooted in our unique access to and deep expertise with labour market data, amplified by cutting-edge data science. With the backing of the whole Adecco Group businesses, with decades of history leading and shaping the global HR services business, the People Intelligence Platform will serve as the data backbone of the Future of Work. You will define, develop and release a suite of uses cases to influence and shape how we leverage data insight in recruitment and sales, how we provide personalized services to our candidates and how support our clients to answer most relevant questions about the development of their workforce and the labour market overall.
The Data Product Manager is reporting to the VP, People Intelligence Platform at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Lead your product across its lifecycle - shepherding it from strategy to planning, development, launch and beyond
- Accountable for decision-making on what gets built and guide how it gets built and launched
- Develop a deep understanding of market data models, internal data sources, partner ecosystems and competitive strategies
- Act as the "glue" that binds all functions that touch your product - from strategy, engineering, design, sales, marketing to operations, finance and legal
- Run rigid product governance, take trade-off decisions, bring together cross-functional teams, gain alignment between diverse functions and act as company-wide evangelist
- Balance product features or customization against costs, take action to keep process on track
- Ability to move fluidly from long-term coordination and vision-setting to detailed functional requirements
- Take external role to collect, test and verify product capabilities with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage two-speed planning cycle with weekly/monthly gates and milestones of sprints and releases while working against your 24-month product roadmap
- Measure progress and performance by the product scorecard which tracks KPIs on product delivery (time, budget, quality) and end-user performance (adoption, engagement and monetization)
- Lead a fast-paced, international and cross-functional product team
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- Technical depth and business savvy with 8-12 years of experience
- Proven track record in developing data-driven products from strategy and design to market
- Technical skills with ability to go deep on technology trends, data architectural questions and managing development lifecycle
- Passionate about test-and-learn culture and digital innovation management
- Ability to take timely decisions and continuously prioritize development agenda to keep process on track
- Experience in working in a dynamic business environment with high level of ambiguity and changing requirements
- Comfortable to quickly change gears to support a vast number and range of activities
- Strong analytics skills which allow you to assess the quality and utility of a wide range of data sources, guide the cleansing, normalization and enrichment processes, dive into metrics and draw insights
- Team player, coach and change agent
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- Master´s degree in engineering and/or business administration preferred
- Expected amount of business travel: 25% of work time
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.