Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Head of Product to join the Common Backends team at the Berlin Technology Center.
The Head of Quality Common Backends will be responsible for creating and owning the overall quality and testing strategy of the Common Backends and the whole CBE services portfolio. CBE is a global, multi-region, highly available service platform being used by the Adecco Group to support their new digital and web-based services, working with best practices, group compliance & protocols.
- Design and develop code that glues together various stages in build and release pipeline (changelog, ticket creation, ...)
- Work with cloud engineering team on the implementation of CI/CD pipelines based on Azure DevOps
- Design, manage and execute tools and scripts to develop different versions of products in a public cloud infrastructure
- Maintain and monitor software builds, testing and delivery pipelines
- Develop library to tools for automating manual workflows in development process
- Perform as technical liaison for Engineering and Operations on every aspect associated with final builds and control baseline issues
- Implement Artifact management automation for classical software artifacts but also for machine learning products
- More than 8 years’ experience with release automation in a platform/backend service context
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and experience with highly fragmented environments
- CI/CD experience and modern continuous release mindset
- Collaborative mindset
- Experienced in an international and corporate environment
- Expert in (scripting) programming languages to implement process automation and integration "glue" code
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Travel Requirement:
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.