Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
Multiple locations: Berlin, Lyon, Madrid, Prague
The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Service Manager (Windows), who will ensure that our server estate is secured, well maintained and managed accordingly with our partners contractual agreements as well as in line with our internal security and group policies.
- Ensure Server provisioning processes are adhered to appropriately, including installation of the required standard agents and proper recording in CMDB and Active Directory
- Ensure Golden Image is maintained appropriately.
- Ensure and control that our server Hardening requirements are implemented and effective.
- Ensure readiness of our infrastructure to host new OS version.
- Ensure Server are appropriately patched against known Vulnerabilities.
- Ensure that the Anti Malware solutions runs effectively on our server estate.
- Ensure proper onboarding of our servers in the Privilege Access Management tool.
- Ensure compliance with our partner contractual agreements.
- Ensure compliance with our internal security and group policies.
- Measure and challenge accuracy of server records in CMDB against other sources of information.
- Participates to the operational governance meetings with our key suppliers.
- Establish and ensure continuous improvement for service delivery
- Monitors and controls SLAs/KPIs performance against service contracts
What you should bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a IT system engineering role in Data Center / Computing area Strong Technology and IT Infrastructure background
- Experience with Windows Server Management
- Good understanding of distributed enterprise IT architectures
- Knowledge of Enterprise storage solutions such as Hitachi or Pure storage, VMWare, Active Directory and GPOs, Autosys, CommVault, CyberArk, Tanium, McAfee, Microsoft Azure Cloud and monitoring solutions is a plus
- Excellent communication, meeting and presentation skills
- Management level person with good ability to convince
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
- Good understanding of Adecco business organization, business processes and corporate culture
- Experience in working within a Global company
- Experience in managing/working with outsourcing partners
- University degree in Information System subject or any comparable education
- Project Management education and experience
- ITIL v3 certified
- Proficiency in English is required, any additional language is a plus
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.