Detalles del puesto
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team, which represents Cloud Infrastructure and Engineering within the product development teams, will be under the technical management of the Technical Manager. The technical manager is in charge of the stability and dependability of digital applications as well as the implementation of non-functional needs. During service operations, offers technical leadership, guidance, and execution of reliability measurements, monitoring, and service upgrades.What you’ll be doing
- Manage and take ownership of all production issues to push backlog items (sprints) for technical debt, missing documentation, and labor across supported products and within the SRE team
- Manage and take ownership of all production-related issues to ensure that assigned customer escalations are resolved successfully, including root cause analysis performed after the fact and recommendations/implementations made to address issues going forward
- Drive strategic and operational goals for Service Reliability Engineering with an emphasis on automation
- Encourage the use of fresh innovations to further boost service quality and cut expenses
- In charge of organizing, advising, and resolving complicated technical platform, network, and security issues with the SRE team
- In charge of developing and promoting technical guidelines for delivering infrastructure as code via CI/CD across projects
- To find chances for development, mentor and continuously offer feedback on performance from a technical standpoint
- Reduce the number of incidents and mean time to repair (MTTR), provide status reports and quality metrics, maintain, and test an accurate business continuity plan, and coordinate the SRE team's efforts
- Develop your own high-quality technical documentation that the rest of the team may use
- In charge of managing the installation of dependable distributed system monitoring to meet the requirements of the product owner and development team.
- In charge of identifying and putting in place SLIs and SLOs to efficiently monitor infrastructure components, application core functioning, and outage monitoring
- Negotiate SLI/SLO and manage error budgets for SRE and product teams
- Establish observability by monitoring latency, traffic, error rate, and saturation Give post-mortem culture the tools it needs to make and follow suggestions for particular products or SRE teams
- Encourage the eradication of TOIL through process automation or improvements.
- Experience in creating and running high-performance, secure, multi-tenant cloud services using a CI/CD paradigm for more than seven years in the IT business is a plus
- Knowledge of how to keep an eye on the applications and infrastructure's — health while operating highly available, multi-region, web-based, customer-facing services
- Solid grasp of API administration
- Experience working with several cutting-edge technologies, including Kubernetes, Terraform, Postgres, Data Streaming, Redis, and Sitecore.
- Expertise in establishing SRE procedures in line with business requirements
- When possible, uses IaC and scripting with tools like Powershell, Bash, and ARM templates with an automation-first approach
- A benefit is knowing scripting languages like JS or others that are related to OO languages like Python, C++, and C#
- Experience with XML and JSON is a bonus
- It's a benefit if you've worked with different SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with common Azure services (such as API Management, Traffic Manager, and App Service) is a plus
- Knowledge of or the ability to pick up new programming languages, automation frameworks, and tooling technologies.
- Possess an analytical and creative attitude and naturally encourage innovative and collaborative problem-solving methods
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology or Math from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers, we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.