Detalles del puesto
Who We Are
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are looking for an outgoing Student Success Specialist to oversee the Student Success function and to ensure that students, instructors, and staff have the tools and resources necessary to deliver high-quality learning experiences at GA.
This is a role for a motivated team player who is process-driven and has an eye for detail who wants to be part of a fast-paced, growing educational community.
This is an hourly US-based role that will be working out of Chicago.
- Create and onboard all incoming students to in-class tools and resources
- Track student pre-work data ensuring students meet 100% completion standards prior to the start of class.
- Represent the voice of the student owning cross-functional communication and collaboration across teams.
- Oversee the execution of local student success strategy.
- Track student progress against graduation requirements, monitoring and coordinating interventions to address red flags.
- Support student collections outreach and act as a liaison between students and Finance.
- Review both qualitative and quantitative student data to identify trends in the learner experience.
- Oversee the development and execution of SSPs/IEPs partnering with local Instruction & Outcomes.
- Mediate and manage student withdrawal requests, tracking/reporting, and retention strategy.
- Develop and execute the local strategy for student-facing events and ongoing community outreach.
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive community for all students and alumni.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of all GA Education Product lines in order to best serve the student, instructor, and local community
- 3-5+ years prior work experience, preferably in a customer or client success role.
- Tech and system savvy; familiar with Google Suite.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in people management and/or coaching
- Highly organized, can coordinate multiple projects at once
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, problem-solve, and execute in a timely fashion.
- Able to anticipate customer needs and act accordingly.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and last-minute changes, remains calm under pressure.
- Is open to feedback and collaboration, and committed to transparency
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Communicates Effectively
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Manages Complexity
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.