Detalles del puesto
Adecco Vietnam is a part of The Adecco Group, the world's leading recruitment and payroll & staffing specialist, with more than 5,100 offices in over 60 countries & territories worldwide. We are big enough to make impact and small enough to care
Over 10 years of experience in Vietnam, we have developed a wide network and expertise to assist companies in building successful and sustainable businesses.
Working at Adecco is a great way to a pivotal role in life and society while developing yourself and your career in a global, evolving organization.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. If you can make an impact, we’ll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Recruitment Trainee Program
This is just your very first exciting experience in Adecco Vietnam. Our program offers a strong stepping stone for aspiring future HR professionals. Together, let’s shape your future career!
Making the future work for everyone by becoming a high-performing Recruitment Consultant, bringing added values to Adecco’s culture and business.
As a Recruitment Trainee, first and foremost, you are required to prioritize your Learning quickly, Practising daily, followed by Performing and Delivering consistently WOW results!
Your responsibility includes but is not limited to involve in the recruitment, selection and placement of candidates across all industries while maintaining team-oriented approach to working with other teammates.
- Candidate Mapping
- Sourcing & Selecting Process
- Interview & Assessment
- Candidate Management
- Client Meeting & Service Agreement
- Job Closing & Sales Pipeline
- Senior student or fresh graduates who have strong passion to pursue the respective functional career
- Pro-active and proficient in written and spoken English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, disciplined and result-oriented
- High sense of service and business acumen
- Adhere to deadlines and prioritize your actions
- Familiar with MS Office and social network
- Working in one of the global leading firms in recruitment, payroll and staffing with professional & dynamic environment
- Intensive training & coaching by field experts to develop professional/ technical competencies with T-shape development program
- A permanent job and career with Adecco after graduating from the program
- HCM Office: 14th Floor, e.town Central Building, No. 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 13, District 4
- Hanoi Office: 7th floor, Prime Centre Building, 53 Quang Trung, Hai Ba Trung District
Working time: Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 18:00. Hybrid work model applied.
How to apply:
Please click "APPLY" or send your English CV to email@example.com with email subject: [Full name]_[Trainee2022]_[Location]
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.