Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, Hired and General Assembly.
VP , Regional Head of Digital - Southern Europe & EEMENA
The VP, Regional Head of Digital will lead digital operations in a region by working side by side with the country and regional teams, learning together about customer needs and digital capabilities and providing state-of the art digital tools and functionality for country teams to address those needs.
Strategic planning and Execution
- Delivering Strategic Initiatives, and Global/Country/Regional Digitalization by defining the product and data roadmap that will ensure alignment with global digital roadmap, as agreed with BUs.
- Understanding customer and business needs of the countries and translating those needs into product requirements
- Documenting & prioritizing BU and regional / local needs (Ideation) and aligning with global BU and digital agenda. Member of the product board.
- Leading the efforts to increase usage of Products and the accumulation of consistent data through training the users and building the understanding of digital business models
- Channeling continuous feedback about products in use from users and business owners
- Contributing and/or leading Strategic initiatives with digital component.
- Adoption and usage of products and accumulation of consistent data
- Being the trusted digital business partner of regional and country management
- Escalation of major roadblocks within the Region
- Member of Regional management team and Digital Team.
- Measured / incentivized by TAG total digitalization KPIs and chosen BU digitalization results
Leadership and governance
- Build a high-performing Digital team in the region.
- Ensure that the team develops requisite level of customer and technical knowledge
- Develop the team by establishing career development plans, conducting trainings for direct reports and providing appropriate mentoring
- Conduct timely annual and interim performance reviews and set objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance
- Chair key meetings such as regional meetings, SteerCos, etc.
- A solid track record and experience in successfully building and leading an IT service delivery organization in a region
- Hands on experience of working at senior level in a large complex organization, successfully building and leading digital culture change training programs
- Successfully operated and delivered results in a matrix environment, without direct reporting line
- Strong track record in defining IT solutions based on customer and business needs and interacting with product development organizations
- Past responsibility for P & L will be a plus
- A team player with the ability to operate in a structured manner independently accordingly to jointly agreed guideline
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.