Detalles del puesto
TheExecutive Assistantprovides general administrative support to the brand President and other executives. Handles a broad range of routine and/or confidential matters and inquiries.
- Provides administrative support including, but not limited to managing schedules and calendars, expense reporting, and arranging travel.
- Completes multiple project related tasks simultaneously and with minimal supervision, with a focus on completing projects effectively and in a timely manner.
- Coordinates activities for the executive, monitoring daily schedule and compiling all necessary information for meetings.
- Coordinates meetings and other activities, including scheduling locations, securing refreshments, scheduling and confirming participants and ensuring supply availability.
- Prepares agendas for meetings, coordinates summary of meetings ensuring distribution to appropriate individuals; monitors and follows up on all appropriate items.
- Ascertains the nature of incoming calls, accurately records messages, and transfers calls as necessary.
- Sorts, opens and routes incoming mail. Sends, receives, and distributes incoming/outgoing faxes.
- Assists with development of communications and/or writes communications and distributes accordingly as needed.
- Maintains office supply and equipment inventory, including ordering, handling returns/exchanges, and payments with vendors and coordinating the delivery, return, and maintenance of equipment.
- Greets and sets up workspaces for visitors, interfacing with partners to ensure proper access and equipment are assigned.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Associate’s degree with a minimum of one (1) year of related work experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that vary in nature and complexity.
- Ability to learn new computer systems and software with ease.
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.