Detalles del puesto
The Operations Specialist functions as the primary operations point of contact to field colleagues providing elevated support and first line expertise in the areas of associate onboarding, staffing operations systems and processes, and fielding general branch colleague questions related to branch operations. Working out of a Salesforce ticketing queue, the effective Operations Specialist will thrive in a high value-add, fast-pace metric driven role that requires advanced knowledge and experience in different support areas of the staffing industry, as well as keen collaboration skills to meet overall Company goals and objectives. Assist in the resolution of issues incurred by branch offices across the country and with special projects as requested.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to requests from field colleagues daily and professionally using the Salesforce ticketing queue to assist with the resolution of day-to-day issues experienced by field.
- Ensure important business communications between field and corporate colleagues are clearly written and delivered timely including maintaining applicable content on company intranet
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Responsible for Associate onboarding and placement activities.
- Send, receive & validate new hire and rehire onboarding paperwork.
- Complete drug screenings, credit & background checks, degree verification, and bar verification
- Complete I-9 and E-Verify processes.
- Handle back office change requests/placements in Bullhorn.
- Proactively communicate onboarding information and updates with Associates and internal parties.
- Liaison between Associates, branch and support departments such as Client Services.
- Run client credit checks
- Assist with Client AdeccoXpert bill backs
- Assist with ordering laptops for remote associate
- Complete quality audits and other compliance requirements as assigned
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of 1 year prior professional experience required; operations and/or service industry experience preferred. Prior experience working with remote teams and with the following systems is helpful, but not required: Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Salesforce, Bullhorn, Sense, Herefish, PeopleNet, Assess Testing, Equifax, First Advantage, HR Work Cycles.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues across time zones to meet tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written form, with the ability to work at all levels of the organization with professionalism.
- Exceptional customer service skills to deliver outstanding experiences to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to apply independent judgement and expertise to address and resolve escalated issues.
- Exceptional resourcefulness to seek information to make decisions and solve complex problems, often within time constraints and with little to no precedent.
- Skilled at documenting, helping craft, and communicating new processes to meet business needs.
- Capable of developing and maintaining relationships across various business unit and corporate departments.
- Professional judgement to know when to escalate or ask for help.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, metric driven, changing environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan to achieve results.
- Above average proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Technically savvy to learn internal operations systems such as Bullhorn, VMS, Salesforce, etc.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.