Detalles del puesto
The Talent Success Specialist role is responsible for using primarily digital tools to source and successfully match professional candidates to client profiles to fulfill high volume client orders for temporary, temp-to-hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily manage a portfolio of requisitions, which may include job opportunities with Fortune 500 clients as well as high-volume projects
- Screen and vet candidates to determine their skill set and individual characteristics to assess placement opportunities.
- Submit matched candidate profiles to open roles within tight deadlines.
- Maintain documentation of Associates’ work history, testing, absences, and work order information in the Bullhorn database.
- Assist Associates in career counseling and resume revisions.
- Train Associates on the timecard process and work with branch coordinator to process payroll.
- Build and maintain pipelines of candidates to proactively meet the needs of clients
- Ensure proper redeployment of associates at the end of their assignments
- Ensure speed and quality metrics are met to deliver fast service to enterprise clients.
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for client submittals and associate placements.
- Participate in professional/community boards and projects
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensure company policy as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Exhibit the Accounting Principals/Ajilon Professional Services core values of respect, responsibility, honesty, and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors, and coworkers.
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility, and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce.
- Demonstrate industry knowledge or functional expertise.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Formal Education: College Degree preferred in related field preferred
(a) Good customer service skills
(b) Strong technology adoption
(c) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
(d) Ability to work under tight deadlines
(a) 1 year of staffing industry experience helpful
(b) Professional business experience including personnel hiring responsibilities
(a) Technology expertise
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.