Detalles del puesto
Responsible for processing customer payments utilizing the customer’s remittance data through Adecco’s platform. Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve remittance processing issues in a high volume environment.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Extract daily deposit information and payment remittance data from a 3rd party or bank website for application and reconciliation.
- Generates and formats multiple ERP System reporting for various reporting needs and functions.
- Utilizes Microsoft Office, PDF and web based platforms for payment application and reconciliation of the customer’s payments.
- Analyze and resolve customer payment application issues which may be incomplete or inaccurate.
- Support internal and external customer inquiries via email, telephone or in person.
- Researches and resolves issues surrounding customer overpayments, partial payments, credits, incorrect prior application activity and adjustments. Ensures accurate description is displayed for further research in the system of record.
- Ensures proper field/customer approvals are enclosed with submissions for processing requests or applications.
- Maintains shared mailboxes ensuring all inquiries are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensures daily functions supporting the department’s critical functions are executed on time with accuracy.
- Communicates daily via Microsoft Outlook to resolve application issues.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to work remote as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND COMPTENCIES
- High School diploma or G.E.D required.
- One to three years of account reconciliation and/or accounts receivable preferred.
- Must be computer proficient with knowledge of Windows, MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with Oracle Financials a plus.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees and management, internal and external of the organization.
- Must have good organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and be able to work as part of a team.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.