Detalles del puesto
We are currently recruiting for several exciting opportunities in which you can make a real impact, while working from home!
We are hiring for multiple Contact Tracers to join our Human Resources team to support the Adecco Group’s COVID-19 response effort. These roles are 100% remote, temporary positions that could last for up to 6 months or longer. Hours are full-time, must have availability to work Monday through Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm EST and some weekends.
This is a great remote opportunity to join our team and help us support our employees!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the direction of a Contact Tracing Team Lead, this position will use a case management platform to track and manage all reported cases of COVID-19 exposure.
- Conduct contact tracing assessment interviews with employees, communicate with leaders and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Communicate with employees and managers via phone, e-mail, and Microsoft Teams regarding each case.
- Gather, document, and report on COVID-19 related issues.
- Follow documented company, and other established guidelines and processes to deliver excellent customer service.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, or equivalent required; post-secondary education preferred
- Education and / or experience in healthcare or human resources fields preferred
- Experience using Salesforce preferred but not required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Fluency in second or multiple languages a plus, particularly Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to show empathy
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to follow information security and privacy guidelines and handle sensitive data
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
- Proficiency with computers and data entry into electronic tracking systems, Microsoft suite, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Teams
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.