Detalles del puesto
Grow your career with The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group (TAG) is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
The Global Data Platform is mandated to consolidate data from across the global organization to power local business intelligence, analytics, data science and the end-to-end experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. We leverage modern cloud-based data infrastructure and leading-edge tools like Snowflake, Databricks and AzureML to provide a reliable and well governed set of data assets for the group. We also work closely with our internal partners to create and curate valuable datasets that dramatically lower the barrier to entry to data users.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to be a pivotal role in this exciting opportunity to build a true global scalable data infrastructure solution from the ground-up. You’ll be part of a global cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full data pipeline lifecycle, from conception to deployment to optimization. As Data Engineer, you should be comfortable with creating large-scale data models and transformation pipelines; validating, cleaning and deduplicating data from a variety of both traditional and cloud sources. You should also be a team player with a willingness to take on tasks from across the team’s responsibility when needed and a solution-orientated (get it done) attitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using no-SQL, APIs and ‘big data’ cloud technologies.
- Build analytics tools and datasets that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including regional IT and BI teams, other Digital Product platforms and Data & AI teams to build effective integrations and support data-related technical issues.
- Keep our data separated and secure across regional, business line and client boundaries where required.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years’ experience as Data Engineer or general developer role with similar experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field preferred
- Proven experience in developing data pipelines and ad-hoc data extraction
- Excellent command of SQL and Python, R/Scala preferred
- Strong experience developing on cloud architecture, Azure preferred
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres, MongoDB) and REST APIs and UI/UX design
- Demonstrable experience working in a multi-stage deployment, automated testing, CI/CD and infrastructure as code environments
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Excellent communication, organisational and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills beneficial
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.