Detalles del puesto
Acts as the face of HR compliance when interacting with colleagues and Adecco Group business leaders to provide strategic partnering through HR leadership service delivery. Uses his/her HR expertise to ensure the implementation of effective business strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hires, trains and develops US compliance team members
- Monitors and assigns team workload, and ensures a high-quality work product.
- Mentors, coaches and develops team, fosters and environment that promotes teamwork, and ensures team is staff appropriately to meet business needs.
- Demonstrates an understanding of business needs by ensuring that strategic business decisions are made and implemented.
- Works as a business partner or consultant, developing strong business relationships with field management, operations, compliance partners and vendors.
- Pro-actively contributes to the development of the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Links Human Resources policies and programs to the Company’s objectives.
- Conducts ongoing needs analysis to determine HR initiatives needed to meet the strategic objectives of the company and recommends options.
- Presents quarterly Compliance overview to Senior Management.
Human Resources Leadership:
- Hires, trains and develops US compliance team members.
- Liaises with Legal, Business Operations, Risk Management, Immigration, Human Resources and Compliance to resolve escalated legal and high risk issues.
- Advises and assists internal clients with interpretation and application of policies and procedures, coaching, legal compliance, and employee complaints.
- Acts as a primary expert for senior management and Colleagues on federal, state and local law interpretation and implementation.
- Acts as a role model and encourages others regarding Company’s values.
- Applies expertise in all aspects of Human Resources to support the Company’s mission and business needs.
- Makes recommendations to improve processes and create more effective, efficient and cost conscious solutions to issues.
- Ensures optimal solutions and actions are taken for the good of the business.
- Oversees the research of new HR related legislation and analyzes the impact on current policies and programs and recommends and initiates change.
- Develops program proposals, selects external consultants and vendors, analyzes costs, recommends program changes, develops timelines and selects and orients project team members.
- Works in collaboration with HR Senior Leadership and the legal department to ensure that the company is in compliance with any change in legislation and that all changes are communicated.
- Oversees all EEO/Affirmative Action activities and functions and provides EEO/AA expertise.
- Participates in periodic discussions with management, supervision, and all other employed personnel to ensure AAP and equal employment opportunity policies are being followed.
- Oversees the periodic audits of: 1) training programs and hiring and promotion patterns to remove impediments to the attainment of AAP goals and objectives, 2) facilities to ensure they are maintained for the use and benefit of all employees and integrated both in policy and practice, and 3) sponsored educational, training, recreational, and social activities to ensure that all employees are encouraged to participate in accordance with policies on non-discrimination.
- Ensures that all new employees receive Adecco's equal employment opportunity policy and are thoroughly informed with regard to the AAP and its objectives.
- Oversees the analysis of applicant flow to determine the mix of persons applying for employment by race/ethnic origin, gender, disability status and protected veteran status. Disseminate information to business operations and HR
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related degree required,or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Minimum of 12 years Human Resources experience including at least four years management experience in a multi-site service industry preferred. Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) required. Salesforce experience highly desirable.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Additional knowledge in one or more of the following areas is preferred: Employee Relations, Training, Benefits and/or Compensation.
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources, policy development and related laws and regulations required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, project and employee management skills, organizational skills and the interpersonal skills necessary to operate in a team environment required.
- Ability to travel on an occasional basis required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.