Detalles del puesto
Network Operations Manager, Global Network Operations
The NAM/LATAM Team Leader is responsible for leading and developing a team of worldwide specialists performing Tier 3 support in an 8x5 environment with occasional weekend on-call support. This position is accountable to lead the Operations team of NAM/LATAM within Global Network Operations. This role will be expected to participate and/or lead in the resolution of high-severity outages.
• Oversee day-to-day Global Network Operations, escalations, ticketing, and communications
• Coordination of the third parties, and local resources (Service providers, On-site technicians, Local Network Engineers)
• Problem, Change, and Capacity Management.
• Schedule and direct activities to resolve issues related to Adecco Global Network infrastructure.
• Lead interaction with external partners and service providers
• Ensure that the Service Level Agreements agreed with the providers are respected.
• Continuously improve and develop systems to proactively monitor the platforms. Identify, evaluate and recommend required Global Network Operations toolsets.
• Support Changes to the production platform while following all required change procedures.
• Oversee Approvals of Global Network Operations production Changes for adherence against agreed policy and best practices
• Build workflows and procedures for the team based on an industry standard framework (ITILv3)
• Participation in Projects
• Demonstrates expertise in Networking and Security (Switch, Router, Firewall, Load balancer, Proxy, and Monitoring Tools)
• Demonstrates analytical thinking with very good problem-solving skills
• Hires, trains, mentors and develops Solution Specialists
• Lead monthly operation reviews with service providers
• Generate key reports for management including but not limited to: system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
• Participate in process development with partners and Service Provider
§ Minimum of five years’ experience in a Global Network Operations is required.
§ Strong overall IT work experience is required.
§ Strong telecom and technology knowledge
§ Experience in managing outsourcing contract, KPI’s and SLA’s preferably with telecom suppliers
§ University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable work experience
§ ITIL 3 certification
§ CCNA, CCNP is a plus
Occasional (up to 20%)
Any additional language is an advantage especially Spanish.
Problem Solving & Analysis
Embracing & adapting to change
Self-management & development
Behaviour associated with success
Strong team player
Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
Management level person with good ability to convince
Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.