Detalles del puesto
Ajilon is an industry leader in contract and permanent recruitment with a specialized focus in human resources, office and operational support, and supply chain & logistics. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. Our people-focused approach and customized solutions set us apart.
We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and long-term goals and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients critical hiring needs to drive business results.
The Sales Executive role is responsible for the development and maintenance of branch accounts. This is achieved through outside sales activity, qualification of prospective clients and the development of existing client accounts. This role may also be responsible for interviewing, screening, and testing applicants to determine their skill set in order to assess appropriate placement opportunities.
- Execute effective business development activities including prospecting and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, building client relationships, completing company and department profiles/org charts, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client meetings
- Accountable for logging of all sales activity into company CRM in real time
- Responsible for selling talent solutions to prospective clients in need of temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire recruiting assistance
- Effectively create and execute on daily call plan, campaign, or other sales action plan to help accomplish activity expectations, drive new client business and expand existing customer base buying
- Maintain accurate and current profiles in Bullhorn (our best in class CRM) on all current and targeted potential clients
- Participate in daily information sharing with market leaders and company colleagues to ensure account maintenance and maximum revenue development
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/market knowledge
- Consistently monitor candidate pool data relating to competitive salaries in local market
- Negotiate bill rates and pricing to maintain targeted GM%
- Maintain minimum standard performance measures including weekly activity requirements for connects, client meetings and leads, as well as established monetary productivity requirements
- Collaborate with National Sales Team, VP of Ecosystem, PRS Leadership, and Ecosystem leadership and colleagues in team-selling and effective capturing of national/global business outside of set market
- Assist in the recruiting efforts of the market per management direction
- Ensure company policy, as well as federal and state employment law compliance
- Exhibit the Adecco Group Professional Recruitment and Solutions core values of respect, responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers
- Apply the Adecco Group NA core values and beliefs of team spirit, customer focus, responsibility and entrepreneurship to provide the maximum benefit to our workforce
- Exhibit the 4Hs paramount to colleague citizenship at and team-playing mentality at PRS: Helpful, Human Connection, Honest & Hopeful
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information and business and market trends.
- Define targeted companies and forecast semi-annual projections.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree or combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight
- Ability to learn to wield new tech tools and utilize existing technology effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools
- Knowledge of (or high learnability for) sales trends, best practices, and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industriesProficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch and Pontoon is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.