Detalles del puesto
The Business Intelligence Advisor supports internal and external customers using technical, data, and business skills to produce insightful business data analytics.
* Responds to requests, determine business objectives, translates to data needs, and provide reports, charts, and insights via BI tools.
* Designs data specifications for analytic and reporting requests/initiatives and collaborates with BI developers for execution.
* Advises on the data and metrics needed to meet business requirements.
* Interprets data using exploratory data analysis and descriptive statistics.
* Performs diagnostic analytics to help understand root causes.
* Responds to ad hoc report requests by first understanding business objectives.
* Conducts diagnostic analysis in order to help determine root cause of performance metrics.
* Communicates insightful account of analytic findings including trends to internal and external customers.
* Ensures data is delivered with a high level of integrity and consistency.
* Provides feedback / suggestions for improved data governance, business rules, practices, etc.
* Assists in defining actionable metrics, develops recommendations, and identifies process improvement opportunities.
* Acts as project manager for new client implementations and existing analytic deliverables coordinating with leadership, implementation, corporate partners to ensure BI design is optimal.
* Serves as a thought leader in the area of reporting and analytics to program teams and other internal and external customers.
* Performs quality assurance testing of deliverables.
* Works to leverage existing functionality and aligning to the Pontoon standards while making sound decisions on the necessity of customization.
* Analyzes KPI’s, ensuring metrics provide a clear picture of overall program performance as well as measuring against contractual service level agreements (SLAs).
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Business.
* Two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in business analytics, project management and/or statistical modeling.
* BI Report/dashboard development experience with PowerBI or similar tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, etc. required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Experience in the Staffing industry strongly desired.
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with VMS tools, such as Fieldglass, or Beeline, and/OR ATS tools, such as BrassRing, PeopleFluent, Avature, Taleo, or SuccessFactors strongly desired but not required.
* Experience with statistical software such as R, Python, SAS, or SPSS desired.
* Ability to perform accurately in a detailed environment while being able to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
* Understanding of data concepts such joins, filters, pivots/un-pivots summary/detail, data transformations, mappings/normalizations, etc.
* Understands and utilizes BI tools and data resident within BI environment in order to be able to build reports and data visualizations.
* Understands and utilizes capabilities of existing EDW data model and the optimal way of incorporating data, as necessary.
* Ability to diagnose potential root causes using data, combined with business knowledge.
* Ability to extract and transform data from BI tools and source systems in order to meet reporting and analytics requests.
* Knowledge of statistical concepts and ability to perform descriptive analytics.
* Exploratory data analysis (EDA) skills.
* Proficient with Google Suite
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.