Detalles del puesto
The Data Support Manager provides leadership for the Global Support Center function across all MSP and RPO Programs, including the facilitation of internal technology support requests through the global parent company. Oversees global implementation support services through steady state and ongoing support services for internal and external end users. Builds customer loyalty through MSP Program Leaders engagement, upholding key SLAs, KPIs, etc., and delivering transparent solutions. Develops strategies and operational plans to exceed or meet organizational goals around customer support and service functions globally.
* Oversees Customer Support Operations for the Global Support Center function across all MSP and RPO Programs.
* Manages VMS implementations and large steady state VMS projects to ensure appropriate resource allocation and the achievement of data and configuration milestones within specified contractual timeframes.
* Manages the analysis and adoption of leading practices in MSP, Staffing, and VMS technologies.
* Collaborates on the latest technology trends in contact center management, data compliance, and data management.
* Serves as escalation point for any data and configuration related issues.
* Evaluates productivity and quality issues and identifies and implements processes improvements.
* Maintains reporting to effectively monitor and manage productivity, accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures; aligns Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with organizational goals.
* Stays abreast of regulatory requirements and organizational compliance policies, ensuring timely education of team.
* Manages career development plans, training for direct reports and mentors and coaches in-line with human resources principles.
* Conducts timely annual and interim performance evaluations and sets individual and team objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance and teamwork.
* Ensures team maintains appropriate skills and competencies required to conduct operations timely, effectively and in compliance.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
* Minimum of seven (7) years of leadership experience in staffing services, managed services programs, data management, data security, policy compliance, process improvement, and/or business process outsourcing required.
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with VMS tools required.
* Willingness and ability to travel domestic and internally.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
* Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience, and common sense.
* Ability to communicate across global workforce, cross-cultural, time zones, etc.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to effectively negotiate with and influence others at various levels within the organization.
* Ability to identify and implement creative solutions to complex problem.
* Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
* Knowledge of the concept, principles, and practices of management.
* Ability to mentor, coach, train and/or supervise employees.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and Visio
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.