Detalles del puesto
The Director of Customer Pursuits will be responsible for proactively identifying new national account opportunities, introducing strategic staffing solutions and developing a sales strategy to convert these opportunities into new client wins. This role is responsible for being proactive in their sales approach, anticipating and overcoming objections throughout the sales process, and providing strategic and customized staffing solutions.What you’ll be doing
Sales – Operational Planning:
- Identify, construct and maintain an ever-expanding pipeline of potential onsite leads within a defined territory – utilizing your expert knowledge of competitor information and market conditions
- Utilize Adecco’s CRM to maintain and document the sales funnel progression of the top 100 targets within the territory/vertical
- Develop vertical based sales strategy for targeting each qualified opportunity and manage it through the full sales cycle in conjunction with vertical leader
- Keep apprised of competitors’ status and market activity and position Adecco above them in sales presentations and negotiations
- Provide weekly sales funnel status updates to the VP of their defined territory/vertical
Sales – Operational Delivery:
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) to both colleagues and clients in relation to the range of service solutions and delivery mechanisms available to current and potential clients in general staffing business and specific vertical
- Generate qualified leads for bid development and manage pre-sales activities such as developing presentations, proposals and other sales collateral with the support of our marketing, pricing, legal, operations, service center and sales support team
- Lead the development of solutions to achieve all of Adecco National Account team’s objectives and negotiate deals to maximize revenue potential; including strategically pricing business to ensure gross margins meet or exceed target objectives
- May modify current service offerings to meet special needs of customers
- Generate a minimum of 8 new national accounts per year
Knowledge – Industry and Market Expertise:
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and delivery best practices
- Keep apprised of competitors’ status and market activity and utilize our developed differentiators to continue to position Adecco as the industry leader in sales presentations and negotiations
- Develops and maintains brand awareness through advertising and public relations activities including, but not limited to, digital mail, social media, promotional programs, job fairs and professional memberships
- Partner with subject matter experts within the Adecco organization, industry and region to continue to enhance Adecco’s service offerings
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years national account sales experience of staffing delivery models and programs
- Proven history of identifying and implementing successful strategic sales strategies along with analytical expertise of sales processes and metrics with utilization of a CRM system
- Proven track record of sales growth, client expansion and new client wins
- Skilled in communicating and interacting effectively verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and management, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Ability to develop and lead colleagues within assigned vertical
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for sales growth
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs and SLAs
- Proficient with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the ability to learn new software is required
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We have zero tolerance for any unlawful discrimination or harassment, against any employee, associate, or candidate, at any stage of that person’s journey with us. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90,768 and $166,407. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. This position includes an incentive program that may include bonus and/or commission.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records