Detalles del puesto
At Paladin, we help connect talented marketing, creative, communications and digital professionals to businesses throughout the country. We don’t just dabble in these fields; we live in them, work in them, and evolve with them, making us a trusted partner to candidates and clients alike.
We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Talent Attraction Specialist is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire finance, office, and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary employees.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree preferred, or combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight
- Ability to learn to wield new tech tools and utilize existing technology effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools
- Knowledge of (or high learnability for) sales trends, best practices, and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.