Detalles del puesto
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer works as a part of the Business Intelligence Team. This role is responsible for ensuring consistent, accurate, and efficient design and development of reports and dashboards as well as modifications to existing analytics within Pontoon’s Business Intelligence Platform. The Senior Business Intelligence Developer works with Business Intelligence Analysts and/or the Program Team to manage reporting standards and document any client-specific changes to said standards, as well as represents Pontoon BI and other Business Intelligence Developers as a subject matter expert and role model on Pontoon report creation, design, and standards. The developer is responsible for designing and implementing creative solutions to extract data from different source systems and endpoints and pulling into Pontoon’s environment in an automated fashion. This role ensures that requestor requirements are met and assists in guiding change management and adoption of Pontoon Standard Reports and Analytics within the programs. Direct interface with internal program teams and client stakeholders required as needed. This role works with the internal Data Warehouse, Data Science, and Data Governance teams to translate product and warehouse requirements needed for development and ensure documentation of integration reports are accurate and compliant with Pontoon’s standards.
* Partners with BI Leaders, Project Managers, and SMEs to evaluate the feasibility of and provide timetables for executing requirements.
* Translates business requirements into meaningful, clean, and scalable visualizations built according to established Pontoon Business Intelligence & Analytics best practices.
* Partners with Data Services to ensure optimal data organization to enable efficient reporting capabilities.
* Works with Data Science to productize their code and algorithms into the Pontoon BI environment
* Designs creative solutions to automate extraction and migration of data from different source systems into the Pontoon BI environment
* Provides production support for published Business Intelligence solutions.
* Evaluates requirements and connect to the proper data sources at the appropriate aggregation level.
* Researches and learns new technological capabilities to drive our offerings forward.
* Utilizes SQL, Python, R, or Java scripting to improve product quality and effectiveness.
* Provides hands on Business Intelligence reporting and support for all Business Intelligence & Analytics team members as needed.
* Works as a SME and mentor to Business Intelligence Developers on Pontoon’s BI and Analytics team.
* Pushes Pontoon Standards with regards to report creation, design, security, and aesthetics.
* Documents requirements for the Pontoon Data Warehouse and Data Governance teams.
* Identifies and creates efficiencies within and across products.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Technology, or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a business intelligence analytics role and five (5) years of experience developing reports and dashboards in business intelligence tools.
Demonstrated experience with Power BI development.
Prior experience working as part of a team with a common goal and shared responsibilities.
Experience managing multiple development projects at one time is required.
Working experience with SQL, Python, R, or Java scripting.
Experience with extracting and modeling data from an API/JSON.
Direct experience working with and manipulating raw data, familiarization with data aggregation levels.
Experience with technologies utilized in the human resources or talent acquisition/management fields and their resultant data is highly desired.
Experience in the staffing and contingent workforce industries is highly desirable.
Experience working with Power BI and/or other Business Intelligence visualization tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to understand end-user needs and assist in the development of business analytics products.
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills and pick up new technologies quickly.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and in a group or team environment.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to identify how best to visualize a given data set and to create those visualizations.
* Ability to transform business-level requirements to actionable dashboards and visualizations.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The Company is a federal contractor subject to EO 14042 and as such requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire. Accommodations will be considered for those with disability/medical conditions or because of a sincerely-held religious belief who, in narrow circumstances, cannot get vaccinated due to such reasons.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.