Detalles del puesto
Account Executive, Customer Excellence is responsible for the client ownership of large national and global accounts within the MSP/VMS vertical. Building strong relationship, fostering growth, and expanding client partnership is key to the success in this role. The Account Executive drives engagement, order fulfillment while managing the administration of processes and operational duties for national contracts while adhering to contractual service level agreements (SLAs).
Under direction of Customer Excellence Manager, this resource will partner with recruiting team to formulate strategies for program retention and to share best practices to drive client growth and revenue.
As a Customer Excellence Account Executive, you will be a part of the team that provides outstanding customer service and order fulfillment support for assigned MSP/VMS customer programs.This role will be a part of a team containing Talent Excellence Specialists, Coordinators, and other Account Executives. The team will be part of an atmosphere where a culture of diversity is embraced, performance is recognized or addressed, and development of current role and careers are fostered.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders, including large national account client contacts, Customer Success Directors, Central Delivery staff and internal stakeholders.
- Serves as primary point of contact for assigned MSP/VMS customers for all order and assignment needs; issue resolution; and service delivery challenges.
- Manages order escalation and provides recommended solutions and strategies to improve delivery and order fulfillment.
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand clients’ needs and provide clear direction to the recruiters.
- Provides internal and recruiting team with feedback, reporting data, and overall best practices to help improve overall order management results and service delivery.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are in place and enforced by colleagues.
- Evaluates processes to ensure client relationship development, and account delivery operates efficiently and effectively. Communicates areas of opportunity.
- Manages all customer orders via CM or VMS tool candidate submittals.
- Responsible for system maintenance of order creation, distribution, system monitoring, and reconciliation between systems.
- Collaborates with other departments to monitor, identify, and correct discrepancies in timekeeping, payroll, and support billing issues in VMS and/or CM.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of sales, account management, and/or staffing services experience is required.
- Equivalent combination of post-high school education and two to three (2-3) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience working within an Adecco Group business unit or in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
- Willingness and ability to travel is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic and complimentary can-do attitude to a performance minded company
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Demonstrated tenacity and passion for results
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Self-motivated and goal driven with a keen sense of urgency
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules, and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and CM (Custom Match).
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices, and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.