Detalles del puesto
This is a temporary assignment for 3-5 months support the HR Services team. The HR Services HR Specialist works as a member of the HR Shared services team to support the colleague hiring and onboarding processes. This position is responsible for successful completion of the colleague onboarding and data entry processes. Provides quality services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). This position is based in Jacksonville, FL and share time between remote and in office work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Distributes, and collects new hire paperwork ensuring completion and acts as a point of reference for related questions.
- Utilizes HRIS system to process and/or maintain current colleague records throughout the lifecycle of colleagues, from hire to termination. Works under general supervision.
- Communicates with HR team and hiring managers to ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Provide high-level customer service meeting service level commitments during the colleague onboarding process.
- Acts as a backup to HR Services team to assists hiring managers with creating requisitions, posting open positions and creating/distributing offers to selected candidates through an onboarding and Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Acts as a backup to HR Services team for status change processing for colleagues to include processing in HRIS system, issuing letters, compensation plans and other documents required by state laws.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of human resources, customer service or related experience strongly preferred. Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with multiple levels of employees and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in remote work environment.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented and fast paced environment while continually demonstrating high-level customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively utilize Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), such as PeopleSoft, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and other technologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.