Detalles del puesto
The Network Security Service Owner is responsible for designing services and processes around security-related network infrastructure. The service owner is accountable for designing the service solution, selecting management systems and tools, selecting technology, defining processes in line with global architecture, build and test the first service iteration and lead the evolution of the service. Services are delivered globally and cover broad set of technologies split within the team.What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate technical expertise in working with network technologies like WAN, LAN and Data centres built in the Cisco platform.
- Security knowledge of next-generation firewalls, load balancers or web application firewalls (WAF), proxies, and VPN solutions is welcomed.
- Design network solutions (or entire new service) according to business needs, test and document the solution, and handover to the deployment team.
- Cooperate and lead interactions with partners and service providers to deliver expected objectives (e.g. Proof of Concept).
- As Service Owner, provide a clear definition and description of the service, the primary use cases of the service and its business value.
- Drive service maturity and service enhancements with partners and internal colleagues.
- Manage total capacity including utilization, features and resiliency of assigned services.
- Manage costs of the service. Be able to benchmark total and unit costs; service level & features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, and scalability).
- Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per use & TCO)
- Define a strategy that designs all aspects of your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk trade-offs Adecco should make.
- Create a phased deployment roadmap (short-term and long-term) that plans out a vision for your service. Deliver committed results relative to your roadmap.
- Report investment roadmap for the service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact on the above metrics.
- Create or review service documentation (service catalogue, design documents, guides). Maintain all documentation and keep it up to date.
- Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes…) of your service.
- Participate in troubleshooting during critical outages (during working hours)
- A minimum of five years of experience in IT Infrastructure is required.
- Strong overall IT work experience is required.
- Strong technical expertise in general networking technologies, with at least one expertise level in the area of choice.
- Technical expertise in other security technologies is more than welcome – esp. next-generation firewalls, load balancers (F5), WAF (F5), user proxy (Zscaler), User VPN
- Strong understanding of data centres and clouds from a networking perspective. Knowledge of the Azure cloud platform is a significant plus.
- Experience with the creation of technical documentation (HLD, LLD, network diagrams).
- Experience in managing network services, KPI and SLA preferably with suppliers.
- Any experience with RFI/RFP processes and documentation preparation is valuable.
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL 3 certification is a plus
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.