Detalles del puesto
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malasia
Adecco Malaysia is on the hunt for an experienced and enthusiastic talent. The potential job holder will directly report to the Country Manager.
- Partner business units and Country Manager to write, design, develop and publish content/digital advertising campaigns aligned with the business vision and goals.
- Ensure company’s content is promoted to the right audiences and the right channels both effectively and efficiently on company’s own platforms, on free platforms, and with paid campaigns.
- Research and provide analysis on the current recruitment market.
- Manage paid digital marketing and promotions on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Posting and managing the company’s channels: websites/IG/FB/LinkedIn/Twitter.
- Liaise with Media on branding of Adecco Malaysia. This includes setting up radio, TV, events for Country Manager/business units to attend.
- Strategic planning and execution on website and platforms optimisation, and based on business needs to design process/function flow.
- Work as an “online media expert”; remaining current with emerging trends, opportunities, and best practices. Regularly update colleagues and management team on these trends. Make recommendations for new activities, and provide a guidance to follow.
- Engagement with educational institutions, organisations for talent pipeline. This includes driving a graduate programme.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department and organization.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in digital marketing related fields.
- Good experiences in analysis, e.g. web traffic analysis, events, promotion and campaigns across websites and social media.
- Basic knowledge with Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience in E-Commerce, SEO, SMO, and Email marketing.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and great work ethic.
- Good command of English.