Detalles del puesto
Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling and reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
GA is at the leading edge of creating practical solutions to one of the most pressing challenges of our time - the future of work. As recognized by The World Economic Forum, BCG, the OECD and more, these are big challenges to which only a few companies are offering real solutions. In this role, you'll be speaking every day to corporate leaders who rely on GA to help them apply these solutions to their workforce of the future.
We're looking for an Account Director to join our Enterprise team and help initiate and grow some of our most strategic European relationships.
- Drive revenue growth through new business development by deeply understanding how GA can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive the development of sales proposals
- Maintain and build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long-term business relationships
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understands the legal ramification of contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the GA’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies, and procedures
- Develop and maintain a pipeline according to targets, and provides clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Partner across the business with Product, Marketing, Legal, Finance and the Delivery team to close deals.
- Experience selling off-the-shelf and bespoke products/solutions to Enterprise/FTSE accounts
- Professional Services, Financial Services, Consumer Goods and/or Learning & Development industry experience preferred
- Track record of consistently exceeding annual quota as an individual contributor
- Lead, build and execute strategic territory and account plans
- Ability to manage complex and lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client challenges, and consultatively develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively and persuasively communicate independently with FTSE100 decision makers (typically SVP-Exec level)
- Has a track record of managing the response to (and wining) large, complex RFPs
- Able to provide insightful input to product pods that shape the GA product road map
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- Deep working knowledge of Salesforce.com and how to deliver timely and accurate pipeline and forecast updates
- An entrepreneurial mindset and practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great
- This role will require significant travel post-COVID-19
- Business insight
- Communicates effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives results
- Manages complexity
- Situational adaptability
- Strategic Mindset
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.