Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The successful delivery of our global L80 accounts is of vital importance in ensuring local country delivery teams have the tools, processes and support needed to be as efficient and productive as possible. Customer Success Managers play a pivotal role in this by providing key links between the demands of our clients and the delivery needs of our local teams and translating them into best practice operations delivery processes.
Our success is derived from building strong partnerships with global clients and TAG colleagues around the world to support all aspects of the delivery management cycle which will determine the overall success of the account, the continued sales and profitability.
To support our team vision, we are looking for several experienced, energetic and motivated Customer Success Managers to join the team and become an integral part of a growing and dynamic team.
The objective of the Customer Success Manager is to support implementation of contracts and orchestration of service delivery, in collaboration with countries and dedicated Global Account Directors (GAD’s) for our Top 80 clients representing €4.5B of revenue.
Working in close collaboration with the Service Delivery Director and GAD’s you will be part of an industry cluster focused team of Customer Success Managers. Main priorities will be:
- Operational performance set-up and management – candidate attraction, placement, fill rates, absence, attrition and other client focused metrics
- Associate and client productivity & experience - NPS improvement, operational satisfaction
- Operational Efficiency – best practice development and sharing, delivery support and reporting
- Total Cost of Ownership / best practice sharing and efficient improvements
- Data analytics reporting and analysis
- Innovation & Technology development and deployment
- Creation of newsletters and account highlight reports to help drive true delivery collaboration across the countries
- Work in conjunction with the country delivery teams to maximize revenue, profitability and client satisfaction for select Diamond and Gold clients, prioritized accordingly.
- Customer Success Manager will be the SPOC for the client for all matters related to service commitments
- Work with the client and country teams to define a Target Operating Model for the client together with KPIs and action plans in case of issues
- Define best practices together with the local teams, the broader Adecco organization and client to deliver the TOM and scale these best practices across the countries where Adecco is engaged with the client
- Work with the client and Adecco’s country delivery teams to optimize the operation according to clear analytics and lean principles to drive both efficiency and %GM
- The role will be measured based on client satisfaction, revenue growth, %GM, market share and client KPIs
- 1-2 years’ experience in a program management or operational delivery role
- Experience building and nurturing client relationships
- Proven data driven mindset with strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an international context within a large organisation is desirable
- Advanced level of English language – written and oral
- Additional languages are an asset, especially French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Travel Requirement 20-40%
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.