Detalles del puesto
Adecco Group is not only re-defining the way that WE work across the Group, but also how we engage with candidates and clients. The digital transformation that we are delivering is like no other seen in our industry, or any other for that matter. We will bring together through common technology architecture our 30,000 employees across the globe, so this is a truly large scale initiative. We are looking for people to join the mission, those who share our values of creativity, openess, collaboration and freedom.
We want to work with the best Product Delivery Lead for our global Product Organization.
As Delivery Lead, you will sit within the Digital Product Organisation and work alongside us to help shape the future direction of the Adecco Group and our brands.
Our goal is to deliver a truly innovative digital experience for our audiences (associates, candidates, clients., etc.) by leveraging use of the best-in-class solutions and technologies.
This will ensure we attract, engage and select the right candidates and provide them with the opportunities that meet their needs.
You will be the lead of a high performing agile development team that will include cross-functional skillsets and the platform and tools to work autonomously.
Together with the outbound Product Manager that represents the business, and the Technical Leader, you will form a vital part of the leadership team and make all calls on designs, daily priorities and assignment of tasks.
Additionally, you will be part of cross-functional workgroups where you will be expected to contribute to build up and disseminate good practices, especially those synonymous with an agile mindset.
- Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Retro and Sprint Review
- Leader of the development team and the core sparring partner of both the Technical Lead and the outbound Product Manager.
- You will have a strong aspiration to drive value, an ability to make trade-off decisions, and an ability to explain the rationale behind why a decision has been made
- You will know your team members, empower them to perform at their very best, and ensure they are provided with the required guidance and support to grow.
- You will create and constantly reinforce an environment of trust and collaborations, with a focus on problem identification, transparency and problem resolution.
- You will by example show how we work with shared knowledge and meaningful internal documentation to drive quality, and you will occasionally assist the outbound Product Manager with external communication.
- We encourage an open knowledge sharing culture and expect you to be a part of this including internal blog posts, wiki documentation and internal presentations
- We also enforce a strong process culture with various tools to automate the mechanical aspects of software development, e.g. issue database, continuous integration, and wiki.
Type of work experience
- A graduate degree; preferably in technology but if none technical in nature, you have a significant love for technology and a good broad technical knowledge base.
- 3-5 years of working experience, and specifically, have been working with product management and leadership for at least 2 years for a software development organization or a product team that was diligently applying agile principles.
- A creative and analytical mind-set and fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Can work independently and like to get the job done.
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and inherent transparency.
- Experience in leading agile development teams to deliver true value (B2B/B2C)
- Experience in Customer Journeys, User-centric Products and Recruitment is a plus
- The technical understanding to be able to communicate with developers
- Experience working in an environment using Scrum
- The role will take at least 30% communication with the development team.
- Agile best practices and Scrum ceremonies
- The role will lead/cooperate in a virtual team (direct internal team, ext. resources, or dependent IT departments):
- Tech Lead – Senior Developer.
- Application Architect – React / Node.js.
- Cloud Architect.
- Front-End / Back-end developers.
- QA / Testing.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.