Detalles del puesto
Adecco is hiring a Talent Strategist for one of our local branches. With a focus on creating an exceptional customer and candidate experience, you will maximize the sales and growth of Adecco’s solutions through prioritized sales, customer service and recruitment activities. You get the best of both worlds in this role; the thrill of the hunt for both customers and candidates and the satisfaction of providing associates with continued employment while providing clients with skilled candidates that are well-matched to their unique hiring needs. Can you offer exceptional customer service to clients, candidates, and associates while promoting the Adecco brand and company culture? Are you a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for someone that can sell new business and expand business with existing clients by increasing wallet share, reducing associate attrition, and fostering associate re-employment.
Above all, we’re results oriented, always looking for opportunities to out-perform ourselves and collectively pushing the limits of what’s possible. This role requires drive and passion balanced with a strong desire to collaborate with a team. We take every opportunity to build up others, as well as ourselves. Hard work stands out at Adecco and you get out what you put into your career. If you are looking for an opportunity to step up and stand out, Adecco is with you all the way!
This is a hybrid role and requires 1-2 days per week at our office in Mississauga, as well as conducting business in the Mississauga / Brampton regions and working from home. Candidates must be able to commute to our local office for training and required ongoing weekly in-office tasks. Adecco believes in offering a mix of flexibility and training so you can work with autonomy making professional, informed decisions.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a global brand that is committed to making the future work for everyone. That includes unlocking the potential of our own colleagues by embracing diversity and inclusiveness and offering rewards, recognition and advancement for hard work. It’s more than being accepted, it’s knowing you’re respected. Adecco is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers helping to power the prosperity of the economies, societies and markets in which our clients operate. Come join us and be part of turning disruption into direction and evolution into advantage.
What you’ll be doing
- Contributing to business unit success by pro-actively developing new business opportunities
- Generating sales leads through recruitment activities, conducting outbound marketing calls to prospective and current clients and skill marketing associates with high demand qualifications
- Conducting effective sales presentations utilizing knowledge of Adecco’s service portfolio Negotiating pay rates and terms and conditions with clients with a focus on maintaining high return on sales and profit margin
- Networking extensively in the marketplace, creating and maintaining contacts in the professional/business community to increase brand awareness, promote Adecco’s services and ensure access to passive and active local talent. Building and maintaining knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition
- Filling and servicing client orders efficiently through the screening, interviewing, assessing and placing of temporary associates and permanent candidates. Building and maintaining a diverse candidate pipeline that addresses client needs and is sufficient to meet current and future client demand
- Maintaining retention of individual clients while maximizing fill rate and time to fill, and ensuring high NPS scores
- Providing associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management and counseling for successful on-the-job performance. Counseling associates on how to develop and meet their professional goals and identifying a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) to improve employability with clients. Striving to retain and re-employ associates at end of assignment
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client and candidate documentation including records of sales and recruitment/placement activities utilizing Adecco technology, ensuring compliance with applicable processes and legislation
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related experience, ideally in a service-oriented environment
- Experience recruiting and/or working within the Human Resources solutions industry is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, along with an ability to influence and motivate others
- Skilled in the art of networking, lead generation and prospect development with the ability to confidently source and approach new prospects, utilizing excellent presentation skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated. Utilizes available information to help further marketplace knowledge and drive business success
- Superior organizational skills. While meeting deadlines consistently, is able to effectively manage multiple tasks, and prioritize any new tasks as required
- Proactive and able to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills
- Proven consistently high levels of customer service performance, with an ability to build strong client and candidate relationships
- Displays a willingness to cooperate and work as part of a team, assisting others when required
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs. May be required to work overtime and/or travel within region
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be at your best. As a global, multi-brand organisation with many different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.