Detalles del puesto
Are you a performance-driven sales professional looking for an opportunity to sell solutions in the rapidly growing IT industry? Akkodis is seeking a Business Development Manager to liaise with new and existing client partners in understanding and developing solutions for their IT staffing needs. Working closely with our dedicated recruitment delivery teams, Business Development Managers ensure we are providing qualified candidates to serve their business needs.What you’ll be doing
- Reaching out to new and existing clients in order to build strong long-term business relationships
- Hold intake meeting with clients to understand their IT staffing needs, set expectations around their contributions to the partnership, explain the services of Akkodis and work with them to develop feasible, creative solutions to their business needs
- Work closely with the recruitment delivery teams to ensure they understand client requirements and deliver qualified candidates in a timely manner
- Increase Akkodis’ market share in the region or client portfolio
- Lead or attend team meetings to ensure the team has the most up to date information, provide client feedback, and can prioritize accordingly
- Cross sell other Akkodis and Adecco Group services
- Constantly learn current emerging technology to effectively advise clients and recruitment delivery teams
Ideal candidates will have a successful track record in the B2B IT staffing or technology solutions industry. Building relationships with both external clients and internal recruitment delivery teams is essential to the success of this role. Working by working collaboratively, this individual will strive to exceed performance targets and provide excellent service to our clients.Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records