Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Global Technology Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining technology at Group level and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Manages Technology (define, setup, maintain), e.g. environment standards and policies.
- Monitors infrastructure costs and participates cost saving activities.
- Drive agile centric practices and operations, with an automation first approach.
- Drive practices and patterns with the rest of the team and the broader community ensuring monitoring, tracing, failure testing, security etc.
- Interface with Architecture & Design, Security, Service management and Design to design and build scalable and maintainable product solutions for our customers, while ensuring upgrades, migrations and builds are strategically planned into the product roadmaps.
- Provide on-call, operation support of Infrastructure services, deliver infrastructure as code through continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline.
- Provides L3 support for Infrastructure – participates in incident and problem management.
- Participates in Infrastructure tool selection.
- Provides a support to architect for Infrastructure service catalog management and service lifecycle.
- Provides Infrastructure sandbox service.
- Trains and educates development and support teams in Technology
- Participates in troubleshooting, performance and tuning, DR testing, backup/restore testing, etc.
- Participates in designing and testing of business continuity plan.
- Participates in project activities – i.e. infrastructure setup, application deployment, automation, etc.
- Proactively conduct capacity and demand planning of systems to ensure the future capabilities of the system are well understood and plans to scale and quality are defined and delivered, and drive down services unit cost to agreed targets under the guidance of the product manager.
- Actively drive adherence to critical processes such as Incident, Problem and Change Management and work closely with the service management and service integration functions. Drive continuous improvement in collaboration with Adecco Managed Service Providers.
- Collaborate on development of documentation of practices, patterns and processes as operations mature.
- Produce status reports and quality metrics.
- Prevent from any actions which could be in conflict with employer’s interests
- Actively follow principles of decency and cooperation with other employees
- Follow respective legal and internal policies and employers’ instructions including Code of Ethics and Company Value
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an engineer position with comparable complexity
- Experience with VMware, or some of the alternative virtualization systems; Azure or any public cloud provider; familiarity with IaaS, SaaS, PaaS; disaster recovery
- Strong Technology and infrastructure background demonstrated through a proven track record
- Strong ITIL experience working within and ITIL environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.
- Strong team player
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level person with good ability to convince
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage efficiently crisis situations
- Good in leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Able to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense
Regular (20 to 50%).
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.