Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
We are looking for a broadly skilled IT Leader with strong expertise across IT functions (in IT Production and Service Support) to join us and play a central role in our Operations of IT production within Adecco.
The Global Head of Solutions Support is responsible of delivering stable, reliable and secure application support services to all global business units within the Adecco Group. The head leads an application support team that embodies continuous service improvement and drives standardisation across the global application landscape.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard application support processes according to agreed service levels
- Actively support the migration and onboarding of new and existing applications within the teams
- Contributes to the rationalisation of the application landscape
- Responsible for the shift left of support tasks
- Manage the relationship and services delivered by 3rd Parties to the needs of the company
- Strive with the team of continuous improvements in the application support delivery to the customers
- Manage the application support cost and remove waste
- Works with and influences various teams across the globe to continuously improve the process and procedures
- Incorporate industrialised security standards across all support teams
- Implement a service delivery focus aiming the surpass the expectations of the customer
- Drive support contracts negotiations in collaboration with Vendor Management Office, Contract Management Office, Procurement and Suppliers
- Monitor suppliers’ service against contractual SLAs and KPIs
- Manage and monitor support budget in collaboration with PMO, Controlling and direct reports
- Enforce compliance with Adecco IT and security standards for all applications in scope
- Actively contribute to new solutions rollout to secure smooth transition to operations in collaboration with Service Management office
- Ensure smooth and accurate billing and charge back process in collaboration with Controlling
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior IT role with exposure to senior leaders in IT and the Business
- Leading organisation transformations
- Leading major delivering organisation to business outcomes
- Knowledge of application support models
- Experience in working within a Global company
- Experience in managing/working with outsourcing partners
- University degree in Information System subject or any comparable education
- Programme/Project Management education and experience
- ITIL v4 certified (v3 minimum)
- Frequent (50%-70%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.