Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The primary purpose of the role is to respond to client questionnaires and contract reviews relating to IT Security, Risk and Compliance, conduct IT Security reviews for proposed IT vendors and manage communication to clients and colleagues relating to this work. You will be responsible for achieving and reporting against Service Level Agreements and maintaining a library of resources to ensure that responses to common questions are handled efficiently. As part of the process, remediation requirements will be recorded and tracked. You will also have the opportunity to support other colleagues in the IT Security, Risk and Compliance team to implement successful global initiatives, assessing and consulting from a Security, Compliance and Risk perspective
- Act as the main point of contact and coordination for all client IT Security questionnaires, contract reviews and IT vendor reviews.
- Complete responses to client questionnaires in a timely manner and ensure that service level agreements are achieved.
- Review and markup IT security components of client contracts in a timely manner and ensure that service level agreements are achieved.
- Review and document outcomes for IT Security reviews of vendors in a timely manner and ensure that service level agreements are achieved.
- Considering feedback from stakeholders, maintain and develop the processes to receive, prioritize, complete and communicate responses to client IT Security questionnaires, IT Security reviews of client contracts and proposed IT vendor reviews.
- Maintain records of client remediation requirements and progress towards resolution.
- Prioritize incoming questionnaires and vendor reviews based on business value, reputational importance and project deliverables.
- Continuously improve the library of resources containing common responses to standard questions and supporting evidence for client questionnaires.
- Prepare reports and analyses documenting progress and adverse trends, make appropriate recommendations and draw conclusions when needed.
- Participate in discussions around new/existing initiatives, assessing and consulting from Security, Compliance and Risk perspectives.
- Provide support as required for all other security related matters as reasonably requested by the Line Manager.
- 1-3 years’ experience in IT filed within a Global Organization
- Demonstrable knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and InformationSecurity standards (such as COBIT, RiskIT, ISO 17799, ISO 27001) are prefferd.
- Ability to communicate technical issues in simple terms to support a variety of technical and non-technical business roles.
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or comparable education
- ITIL v3 certification preferred
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar certification would be nice to have
- Ability to conduct both written and verbal business communication effectively in English is essential.
- Any additional language is a plus especially French, Spanish, German or Italian.
- Ex. Regular (5%)
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.