Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The IT Solution Analyst role belongs to the Front Office Business engagement and Solution management group and is responsible for:
- Translating the global and local product requirements to detailed functional and technical requirements for an IT solution
- Translating the local functional requests to technical requirements for an IT solution
- Prioritizing functional enhancement requirements in alignment with the Digital Product manager
- Describing the detailed functional requirements in understandable user stories, story points and tasks
- Steering the IT development team delivering the prioritized user stories/story points/tasks
- Delivering the translated functional requirements prioritized in the backlog for the IT development team
- Translating the requirements to an IT solution
- Functional management within multidisciplinary IT teams
- Lead the IT teams to deliver the designed solutions based on well described user stories and acceptance criteria
- Translating high level functional requirements (Epics & Features) to detailed functional and technical requirements (User stories & Story points)
- Prioritization of the backlog based on business value
- Managing the backlog with measurable KPI`s
- Following Agile, DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN methodologies
- Collaborative and fruitful working relationship/partnership with the preferred IT supplier
- Collaborative and fruitful partnership with the Business, Digital teams, IT Delivery, Testing and Roll Out teams
- At least 5 years of experience working as solution analyst in IT:
- Prior experience of working into a CRM, ideally Salesforce-based or ERP international Programs
- Experience in alignment with business stakeholders
- Prior experience in managing backlogs and in prioritization based on value for the company
- Prior experience in writing epics, features and user stories
- Ability to influence in a matrix organization
- Experience in working in/managing external team(s) in different locations and time zones
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies using LEAN, Agile, Scrum DevOps, and Waterfall
- Work experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable.
- Travel Requirement Regular(20-50%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.