Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Prague, Czechia - Sofia, Bulgaria, Madrid, Spain
The Junior CRM Analyst is responsible for managing and supporting the use of our Salesforce platform. As part of the Sales and Marketing department, the role will provide meaningful insights and operational recommendations for the best usage of the Salesforce Platform, offering knowledge to users and being involved on any initiative related to CRM to maximize its efficiency.
- Serves as a point of contact for CRM questions and assists users with various production support issues.
- Utilizes the CRM and other internal teams to intake, assess, and complete analysis to support technology development drive usage of the CRM platform.
- Collaboratively or independently, assist with project activities such as research, story/requirements writing, testing and in determining the value and priority of business requested work efforts.
- Drive operational excellence by delivering tools and processes that improve productivity and accuracy for users of the Salesforce Platform.
- Champion Salesforce as a platform through activities such as demos, training, mentoring, and especially highlighting opportunities to use Salesforce to simplify and eliminate silos and unnecessary integrations.
- As part of a project team or under supervision, coordinate and facilitate meetings, create business cases, and develop proposals and presentations to support CRM initiatives.
- Create reports including, but not limited to, sales pipeline, key performance metrics, and short- and long-range sales forecasts.
- Contributes to formulating, implementing, and communicating related policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Additional skills
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously that vary in nature and complexity.
- Ability to understand and perform standardized and statistical computations.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ability to demonstrate aptitude in analytics, extracting the most salient strategic insights from research findings while paying close attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field with a minimum of one (1) year of related specialized experience within a sales, marketing or similar CRM platform analyst function. Knowledge of and the ability to utilize CRM tools, concepts, principles, and practices of researching and data collection and analysis a plus.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.