Detalles del puesto
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 2 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2017 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and YOSS.
- Performs internal auditing work in Eastern Europe/Middle East and North Africa (country Turkey-Tunisia-UAE)
- Conducting performance, financial, and compliance audit projects;
- providing consulting services to the organization’s management and staff;
- maintaining all organizational and professional ethical standards;
- working independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Performs risk assessment with legal and compliance department’s support
- Supports in development of internal control system in the country
- Supports and collaborates with Group Internal Audit
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Discussing audit findings and issues with local management and with the Regional Audit Manager before presenting these in the final audit close meeting.
- Assists in case of investigation
Experience and basic requirements
- Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or related field
- Up to 2/3 years of experience
- Big 4 experience is strongly preferred
- International exposure
- Travel expectation is at a minimum of 30%/40%
- Fluent English level is a must; other language skills beneficial
- Ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues
- Understanding of Data Mining
- Knowledge of Audit Technics and Standards (COSO)
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.