Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company. The Adecco Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by our global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon and Spring Professional.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empower individuals and organizations, fuel economies, and build better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work®- World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for a who will join our Badenoch+ClarkSales and Marketing Team.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
The Professional Recruitment Consultant implements local sales plans based on targets aligned with the business priorities to meet and exceed the needs of clients, candidates, colleagues and shareholders. The role incumbent is responsible for sales, recruitment delivery and customer relation management.
- Responsible for all recruitment process for our clients,
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes in order to ensure successful hiring in line with guidelines & SLAs,
- Meeting with hiring managers for position briefs in order to find candidates that meet their requirements in terms of skills and qualifications,
- Update and utilize recruiting databases and job boards,
- Hands-on candidate attraction & sourcing career portals,
- Execute proactive pool searches; create and manage recruitment sources to provide appropriate talent to the company,
- Screen & select candidates and conduct competency based interviews.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the nature and culture of all clients businesses,
- Keep in close contact with existing clients to keep abreast of their needs
- Generate leads from all possible sources including networking
- Grows the client base with a clearly defined sales action plan.
- Retains existing clients by guaranteeing best in class service delivery. Establishes and maintains good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact, visits.
- Implements and develops own customer portfolio and keeps it updated.
- Makes sure that field activities are realised in line with company's ethical & compliance standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in related fields,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· Minimum of 5 years experience in recruitment in consultancy environment,
· Skilled communicator,delivers well-received written and verbal messages,
· Flexible adapter, views changing business needs as an opportunity,
· Problem solver, identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions,
· Team player, appreciates and recognizes colleagues successes, focuses on the team’s goals,
· Recruiting whiz, knows how to locate talent using innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques, proactively markets candidates to clients, able to navigate applicant tracking system,
· Client relationship guru, provides quality customer service, delivers results,
· Exhibiting creative problem-solving skills.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.