Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company. The Adecco Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by our global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon and Spring Professional.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empower individuals and organizations, fuel economies, and build better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work®- World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for a who will join our Badenoch+ClarkSales & Marketing Division.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
- Grows the client base with a clearly defined sales action plan
- Designs, develops and implements sales programs to meet the organization’s business objectives.
- Understands the markets in which the company operates.
- Retains existing clients by guaranteeing best in class services delivery. Establishes and maintains good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact, visits.
- Screen & select candidates and conduct competency based interviews.
- Execute proactive pool searches; create and manage recruitment sources to provide appropriate talent to the company
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes in order to ensure successful hiring in line with guidelines & SLAs,
· Bachelor’s Degree in related fields,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· Minimum of 10 years experience in recruitment preferrably in consultancy environment,
· Skilled communicator,delivers well-received written and verbal messages,
· Flexible adapter, views changing business needs as an opportunity,
· Problem solver, identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions,
· Team player, appreciates and recognizes colleagues successes, focuses on the team’s goals,
· Recruiting whiz, knows how to locate talent using innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques, proactively markets candidates to clients, able to navigate applicant tracking system,
· Client relationship guru, provides quality customer service, delivers results,
· Exhibiting creative problem-solving skills.
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.