Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company. The Adecco Group is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by our global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon and Spring Professional.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empower individuals and organizations, fuel economies, and build better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work®- World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for “RPO Onsite Recruitment Consultant” to work with us.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
• Responsible for all internal and external hirings for Vodafone Turkey
• Managing end-to-end recruitment processes in order to ensure successful hiring in line with Vodafone guidelines & SLAs
• Meetings with hiring managers for position briefs in order to find candidates that meet their requirements in terms of skill and qualification.
• Keep candidates and Line Managers informed at all stages of the recruitment process via regular and/or ad-hoc reporting
• Efficiently and effectively work on vacancies inline with the time line
• Update and utilize recruiting databases and job boards, as well as Vodafone recruitment system
• Hands-on candidate attraction & sourcing - LinkedIn, and Career Portals
• Execute proactive pool searches; create and manage recruitment sources to provide appropriate talent to the company
• Screen & select candidates and conduct competency based interviews
• Follow up recruitment KPIs: hiring performances
• Taking active part in resourcing activities and staying in touch with all HR stakeholders to create synergy with Vodafone team
Minimum Job Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment preferably in international companies or headhunting firms
* Experienced in competency-based interviews
* Service focused personality, good planning, organising and communication skills
* Analytical approach
* Ability to act as a team player
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.