Detalles del puesto
About the role
Adecco is hiring a Recruitment Team Leader with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for clients and prospective candidates. The successful candidate will ensure Recruiter process compliance and manage team operational performance. Adecco is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping Adecco to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.
What you’ll be doing
- Supervising employees and assisting with making personal and professional development decisions.
- Identifying performance goals, evaluating performance metrics and assessing team member performance; coaching team members and sharing feedback for development with management.
- Serving as the first point of contact for employee relations issues and escalating to management as necessary.
- Overseeing adherence to standard operating procedures and best practices and ensuring compliance, process and quality consistency, including maintenance of Recruiter’s standard operating procedures.
- Assisting with the identification, development and implementation of sourcing and recruiting strategies.
- Establishing staffing needs of one or more clients and negotiates and establishes reasonable commitments; resolving issues with client(s) regarding unreasonable commitments.
- Identifying, engaging and recruiting qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
- Evaluating client requirements and qualifying candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
- Selecting candidates using discretion and independent judgment and preparing and delivering candidate presentations for clients.
- Entering and tracking candidate data in various electronic systems and running standard reports as needed.
- Developing, running and monitoring reports status reports to ensure appropriate utilization of staff, pipeline health, and aging of positions.
- Fielding complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalating inquiries to management as necessary.
- Managing logistics for recruiting events, including possible travel, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Providing guidance on industry best practices, as well as client-specific needs and expectations, to less experienced team members.
- Proactively establishing and maintaining beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
- Auditing candidate files to ensure needed records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems, and coaching Recruiters to correct errors.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- Minimum five (5) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
- Previous management experience, as well as experience utilizing Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is an asset.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships and function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Able to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Able to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
- Able to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Able to utilize market research and social media tools and techniques.
- Able to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Able to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Able to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Able to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the values, best practices, and standards of recruiting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Expert proficiency with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, and job boards.
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.