Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and currently we are looking for motivated and self-driven person to join our HR team as HR Operations Specialist.
If you are a highly motivated and curious individual, interested in being a key part of a transformational journey, this is a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate :
- will be responsible for supporting colleagues, managers and other key stakeholders;
- coordinating processes like contract creation, onboarding, colleague status changes, offboarding and internal systems’ maintenance and improvement;
- provide quality and advisory services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise and timeliness consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Key responsibilities of the role :
- Form and/or maintain employee records and update databases internally, such as hiring, internal transfers, promoting, absences, termination, personal data changes etc.
- Provide support to incoming emails/ requests from employees with the goal of resolving questions and/ or issues at first contact.
- Assist employees on any queries and in the development, implementation and administration of electronic records and information management systems and tools.
- Review, prepare and amend physical and digital files and documents, in particular employment contracts, annexes, employee certificates, etc.
- Manage the implementation of best practice solutions, processes and reports that support the front-end business managers in their day to day activities.
Your profile :
- +1 year professional experience in business operations, service delivery or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- Excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken
- Another European language is an advantage
- Comfortable using MS Office applications - Advanced level
- Detailed and structured way of working
- High capacity and persistent mindset
- Hands-On mentality
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization, and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
We Offer :
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Food vouchers and transportation allowance
- Work life balance
- Balance policy- mix and match home and office work
- Team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
If you have found yourself in the description above do not hesitate to apply today. We are looking forward to receive your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.