Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group in Bulgaria is powered by the brands of Adecco and Modis. Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and currently we are looking for energetic and self-driven person for the position of E-learning Administrator.
About the role:
As E-learning Administrator you will join the Training and Skills Development team and will be in charge of setting up internal online training actions.Your job duties include administering courses on our E-Learning platform and communicating on the training catalogue in connection with the Communications department.Understanding of learning and development practices is preferred. Within this position you report to the HR Operations Tower Lead.
- Manage LMS and LXP learning platforms
- Manage the relationship with the provider, ensures the configuration and maintenance of the platform
- Support platform users
- Create career paths/develop online training tools (e-learning, tutorials, webinars)
- Communicates with external service providers and follow-up of specifications, timelines, guidelines, and delivery of modules
- Measurements, analyses, statistics, and reports related to the experience of our learners and the use of the platforms
- Participate in the development of the strategy of the digital training catalogue
- Promote and facilitate the development and adoption of the learning resources and solutions.
- Update and broadcast the digital training catalogue
- Create communication materials dedicated to training: infographics, videos, images, texts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Fluent French and Advanced English language skills (written and spoken)
- Good command of LMS (Learning management system)
- Experience with digital learning
- Know-how in managing the resolution of technical problems (coordination between users and IT providers, situation analysis, etc.).
- Service mindset, good listening skills, creativity, responsiveness, writing skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to adapt the information accordingly.
- Comfortable using MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of Learn upon, Degreed, Speech me is a plus
What we offer:
- 23 days paid vacation
- Multisport Card
- Additional health Insurance
- 150 BGN Food Vouchers
- Year End Bonus
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a global organization with representation in over 60 countries
- Access to various Learning & Training platforms
- Fruits in the office weekly
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you find yourself in the description above and you would like to become part of our international team don't hesitate to apply today.
We look forward to receiving your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.