Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World's Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands : Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Being globally responsible for HR Intelligence & People Analytics, this role will connect people decisions with business outcomes. The Global Expert of HR Intelligence & People Analytics will work closely with the HR community and leverage the existing dashboard and reporting framework in order to be able to help and inform critical business decisions and actions impacting the talent lifecycle, career development, organizational effectiveness, engagement and company culture. With actionable insights and recommendations, this position will help to transform HR into a data-driven organization.
- Support the Adecco Group’s people strategy / approach with people analytics, including key KPIs, data structure, vendors and tools.
- Enable people decisions that can improve people and business outcomes across the Adecco Group.
- Run the People Analytics organization and drive the service delivery model to ensure a lean, agile and skilled team provides data-driven insights across the entire employee life cycle with adequate authorizations.
- Continuously identifies reporting needs linked to HR strategic agenda and partners closely with HR Ops and IT to develop Reporting framework as well as future roadmap
- Maintains and evolves HR dashboard(s) and data visualizations in a clear and compelling way to support HR and business audiences
- Reports regularly to Region/Country HRDs on progress of Global HR Agenda
- Ensure data quality processes, driving consistent use and adoption of measures, hierarchies, tools and reporting standards
- Provides input to the development and roll-out of global HR systems to ensure that key HR metrics are incorporated, and global reporting requirements are met.
- Create an on-going reporting environment that builds confidence and surfaces issues quickly
- Based on HR Dashboard and reporting framework, provides strategic “people & organization” insights that help HRLT, as well as HR teams in regions and countries to make thoughtful and data-driven decisions
- Supports Global Head Strategy & Change in the preparation of analytics and documentation for senior management meetings and in support of the roll out of new HR initiatives
- Support OGSM project on strategic workforce planning
- Determine relevant approach for predictive analytics, including data requirements, trade-offs in analytical methods, and interpretation of results
- Continue to leverage Peakon, our internal engagement platform, for bringing more insights and improvements to each team in the group
- Frequently engage and develop the Peakon ambassadors’ group and train on new features
- Ensure data quality processes, driving consistent use and adoption of the solution
- Globally govern the platform and partner with Peakon on new features
- Travel Requirement :Occasional (up to 20%)
- 10 or more years' related work experience
- Expertise in HR metrics reporting, analysis and workforce planning
- Experience building and maintaining a data warehouse to collect, store, and organize data
- Experience using data visualization to represent analyses to an executive audience
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to generate insights, answering questions or creating solutions for an organization
- Experience with multiple HR systems and related tools is desirable.
- Experience with Peakon is a plus
- Graduate/post-graduate degree in Business Management, HR, Mathematics, Data Science or related discipline
- Proven data driven decision making skills
- Consulting skills - experience with business problem definition, hypothesis, facilitation, problem solving and project management
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.