Detalles del puesto
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner and a Fortune Global 500 company. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
Now we expand our operations in Bulgaria with a newly established Operations Center in Sofia and currently we are looking for motivated and self-driven person to join our HR team as HR Operations Generalist.
If you are a highly motivated and curious individual, interested in being a key part of a transformational journey, this is a great opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate :
- will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day HR operations throughout the Employee-Life-Cycle, including processes as recruitment and staffing, employee relations, internal system improvements;
- will provide quality and advisory services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Key responsibilities of the role :
- Serve as the main point of contact for general personnel concerns, questions and guidance across the organization.
- Ensure that the Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) is up to date with accurate data.
- Assist with the development of various personnel events such as training and development workshops, job fairs, and labour relations.
- Elaborate and place job advertisements and other ways of personnel recruitment and actively assist throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Support with the development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures through employee booklets and communications.
- Support in developing and setting standards & policies with regards to workplace safety, employee health and environmental protection / sustainability /etc.
Your profile :
- 3+ years of professional experience in business operations, service delivery or customer service
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field
- Comfortable using MS Office applications - Advanced level
- Excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken
- Another European language is a plus
- Ability to work with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Detailed and structured way of working
- High capacity and persistent mindset
- Hands-On mentality
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritization, and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
We Offer :
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Food vouchers and transportation allowance
- Work life balance
- Balance policy- mix and match home and office work
- Team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
If you have found yourself in the description above do not hesitate to apply today. We are looking forward to receive your CV!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014
Lo que significa ser parte de the Adecco Group.
Durante más de 50 años, hemos ayudado a conectar a miles de personas, en todo el mundo, de diferentes experiencias y culturas con oportunidades de empleo. Ofrecemos servicios y soluciones líderes de Recursos Humanos, impulsando el mundo del trabajo, que no solo ofrece a nuestros clientes una experiencia más personalizada, sino que también brinda a nuestros compañeros un sentido de propósito y valor en el trabajo que realizan con nosotros. Ser parte de nuestro grupo internacional significa ser parte de una comunidad que se impulsa mutuamente para ser mejor. Harás un trabajo que desafíe la vida de nuestros clientes. Serás parte de una red de personas enérgicas y profesionales que creen en lo que estamos haciendo. Y tu también creerás en ello.