Detalles del puesto
We are the Adecco Group! A network of passionate professionals working together in over 60 countries to help businesses optimise their talent, transform their workforces and build the employability of people all over the world. We have a powerful purpose: Making the Future Work for Everyone and we have established the most comprehensive portfolio of HR solutions in the industry, providing essential, dynamic and efficient solutions that make a difference on how people work in the future – including you!
In alignment with The Adecco Group Future @ Work strategy, we are now expanding our business in Bulgaria with a newly established Shared Service Center!
You will join forces with talented professionals in the Finance and HR area to shape the future of work @ the Adecco Group providing inhouse services and improving operational & financial excellence. Here, at the Shared Service Center @ the Adecco Group, you’ll have a world of exciting opportunities to explore, develop and grow, to take control of your own work, given all the support and headspace you need to keep loving what you do. We value and respect each other’s opinions in an environment where everyone has a voice. We’ll inspire you to demonstrate a pioneering spirit, connect you with opportunities where you can learn and flourish, and collectively pushing the limits of what’s possible in the shared services and solutions space!
We are currently looking for highly motivated and talented professionals to join our OTC team in the position of Senior OTC Accountant.
• Perform daily cash reconciliation audit, match daily incoming cash received by bank to total posted
• Anticipate disbursements for inclusion on bills and auto match anticipated disbursements
• Deal with recharges and file closures. Update VAT rates in the system when requested
• Raise credit notes and partial credit notes within the system
• Collaborate with the commercial and Middle Office teams to ensure completeness of billing as part of the AR ledger by month end
• Analyze AR aging reports and manage bad debt provision reviews
• Support period end process and reporting
• Performing data validations to ensure completeness and accuracy of system interfaces
• Liaise with account receivables, account payables and local teams
• Build strong relationship with local team and broader Adecco organization to support the business
• Fulfil a coordinating role by guiding and supervising junior analysts
• Participate in related projects
• Take initiative in optimizing processes
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance & Accounting or MBA
• 3-5 years relevant experience in Accounts Receivable / Cash Application or Billing
• Excellent level of English
• Second language – German/French/Italian/Spanish is a strong advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel is a must
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Results-driven personality with good accounting skills
• Adaptivity to change and dynamics
What we offer:
• 23 days paid time off
• Multisport Card
• Additional Health Insurance
• 150 BGN Food Vouchers
• Year End Bonus
• Excellent development opportunities
• Access to various Training & Learning platforms
• Hybrid working model
• Fruits in the office weekly
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have found yourself in the description above and you want to become part of our international team don't hesitate to apply today! We look forward to receiving your CV in English!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014